HOW DOES OPTIMUM EFFICIENCY AND COST CONTROL SOUND TO YOU?
At Slade Industries our focus is always on optimum efficiency and cost control for our clients. We are able to provide paperless documentation technology as part of a solution to ensure speed and accuracy, maximising efficiency and cost reduction. This in turn maximises environmental integrity ensuring minimal environmental impact.
How does it work for Hazardous Area Compliance?
It’s called SImplEx.
Our team is committed to continual improvement, with that in mind we have developed SImplEX, a complex database management system. With SImplEx the possibilities are endless.
With base functionality built in we customise solutions to suit our clients project, in order to replicate client internal documentation and standards, guaranteeing you a high quality deliverable.
SImplEx Features and Benefits
- Fully integrated digital system, providing all relevant information and documentation to Inspectors via windows tablet interface, available at the device being inspected, without the need for a folder full of printed backup documentation
- Workflow is linked to and initiated by the clients system ensuring on time delivery, no double ups, and real time reporting capabilities with full traceability
- A process which ensures all inspectors approach inspections with a defined methodology largely reducing the effects of individual inspector interpretation
- Upskilling of Inspector competencies through reporting functionality of the system highlighting discrepancies as they occur
- Inspectors can raise and track Queries through the system (nothing is ever lost)
- QA is ensured through a rigorous process, manual data entry errors are eliminated and engineering review & sign off provides ensured traceability (with system aids; Photos, Comparison Data)
- Automates the process of dossier compilation that produces sectional or holistic dossier updates in minutes (opposed to manual compilation taking days or weeks)
- Manages punch list items and materials required for rectification works
For more detail about how we can assist please view our downloads below.
EEHA Case Study